Sunday, October 31, 2010



Crook seats on QANTAS

On my recent travel to the US I used my Qantas frequent flyer points to upgrade from premium economy to business class. The cabin service was outstanding, I suspect to cover the poor state of the seating on the 747. My seat was so bad I would have rather gone back to premium economy. The seat frame struts and support bars could be felt through the wafer-thin padding and the state of the seats was shabby at best.

I would like to point out as a regular traveller to the US and being 206 centimetres tall, I have tried several other airlines in recent times (Jetstar via Hawaii, V Australia and Delta) with great seats but ''so-so'' crew.

While I'm sure the seats on the A380 are better, Qantas don't forget you still have 747s: please improve/maintain them.

SOURCE

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited your website, the information which you have shared in your site is very much standard and presentation of pages is very legible. If you are interested in well tour then melbourne chauffeur service can help you.

    ReplyDelete