Saturday, July 2, 2011

The "f*** you" airline again

In March, I waited patiently for 62 minutes for Jetstar to answer my phone call. Due to ill health, I wanted to cancel flight tickets. I was advised to obtain a medical certificate and fax itinerary details so a refund could be processed.

Three months and several faxes later, I have not even had an acknowledgment.

I had a wonderful career spanning 40 years with TAA and Qantas. Oh, for the good days of customer service, not faceless airlines with fax addresses on Mars. - Paul Smith

SOURCE

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends,

    Thanks for sharing this information which i was looking for since many days and finally got it from this site.
    Keep on sharing new information..more and more..


    hurry get a nice blog on Australian Vegemite

    ReplyDelete